Compressport Racing Socks V3.0 Ultralight Bike White
This new version provides the belt support that, added to the 3D points, maximizes the support of the ankle, the Achilles tendon and the back of the foot. During Pro tours, bikers get the "Pro Look" thanks to a higher cut over the ankle.
The tops of PRO RACING SOCKS ULTRALIGHT BIKE V3
- Blood circulates well because the 3D points interact with acupressure points of the foot.
- The 3D.Dots protect the Achilles tendon and the malleolus area. So shocks are easily absorbed.
- Because the 3D-dots are multidirectional, the socks take good part in the shoes. Strides are balanced.
- The fibers do not retain water and the feet remain dry.
- Sewn without seams and elastic, these socks do not press the muscles and tendons.
- Your toes are free if the toe piece does not compress them.
- By stimulating the blood flow, the ergonomic support of the arch supports the evacuation of toxins.