This is an energy product, essential for training, long-term competitions or beforehand to load carbohydrates for training or competition.
We use energy and minerals during exercise based on:
Environmental factors: temperature and humidity.
Physiological factors: how much energy and minerals we burn.
Nutritional factors: The diet that we follow or food that we consume.
IS NOT PROPORTIONAL (X% OF ENERGY REQUIRED Y% OF SALTS).
IS NOT STANDARD FOR ALL ATHLETES.
The longer the duration, the greater the imbalance between salts and carbohydrates.
So ... Energy products with a high salt content are not recommended because we are not standard. Has anyone ever thought of that?
ENERGY DRINK contains:
Amilopectin as an energy source:
- Stomach empties up to 80% faster.
Fills your glycogen deposits up to 70% faster.
Taurina as a vasodilator:
-Increases oxygen transport to the muscles.
- Improves performance.
L-Carnitina activates fat metabolism:
- Saves glycogen deposits.
-Improves energy efficiency.
Combine ENERGY DRINK if necessary:
- Only minerals, 1 capsule of SALTS ELECTROLYTE every hour and 2 in case of intense heat and heavy perspiration (take with approximately 250 ml of water).
- Energy gel, 1 or even 2 ENERGY GELS per hour (taken with approximately 250 ml of water).
- Solid food, 1 SUSTAINABLE Energybar (take small snacks with water).
- More liquid, 500 ml ISOTONIC DRINK every hour.
Sugar free. Lactose-free. Gluten free.
Add 500 ml of water and shake. Consume small doses of 150-200 ml every 15/20 minutes, approximately. 500-800 ml every 60 minutes before and during exercise.