The level of salts in the body for optimum performance is crucial:
- The salts help hydrate the body.
- Regulates muscle contractions.
Sodium is the mineral that our body uses most of the year:
- Sodium and potassium regulate muscle contractions.
- The absence of one of these minerals can cause muscle cramps.
- Improved water absorption.
- Reduces the acidity of the organism.
- Neutralizes lactic acid.
- Delays the onset of fatigue.
So with SALTS we ensure a good level of salts. We eliminate muscle cramps for long-term training sessions. We slow fatigue in sessions of intensive exercises.