Wrightsock Coolmesh Quater Gray
- This Coolmesh II Quarter is a half-high and thin sock with high breathability and low weight.
- Inside sock: soft, smooth, unbleached, unpainted for a pleasant, skin-friendly contact
- Outer layer: open woven net structure above the instep for maximum air permeability and moisture evaporation
- Socks are woven in one process and are permanently connected to each other; mutual movement remains possible without stripping
- Flat chained toe seam
- Footbed, instep and preformed, reinforced heel prevent shift
- No difference between left and right sock
- Ideal for: running shoes, leisure shoes, low shoes and light walking shoes.
The double pack is only available in Medium and Large sizes.
Inside skirt: 70% Dri-Wright II Polyester, 26% nylon, 4% Lycra
Outside sock: 71% Dri-Wright II Polyester, 24% nylon, 5% Lycra
About Dri - Wright
Dri-Wright is a specially developed polyester fiber for the Wrightsock. Polyester dries faster than other fibers. Dri-Wright-II fibers are made up of multiple, hollow channels so that moisture can be quickly drained over a larger area. This makes Dri - Wright much better moisture than conventional polyester fibers.