Injinji Outdoor Midweight Crew (Beige)
Injinji Outdoor Midweight Crew Beige
Many people wonder why toe socks are better than traditional socks. The answer to this is surprisingly simple ... The seamless, anatomical design of these Injinji Outdoor Midweight Crew socks offers a special combination of style and performance and is therefore comfortable for any activity. The arch is perfectly supported while the toes can move freely. The superior blend of light and moisture-regulating materials provide good moisture management, keeping the feet dry, cool and free from blisters. The versatile Injinji socks are designed to offer maximum wearing comfort and feel so comfortable that you forget to wear socks. And that's how it should be!
Features Injinji socks
Thickness of the sock
- Lightweight: Ultra thin sock.
- Original weight: Normal sock.
- Midweight: Light cushioning in the sock.
Height of the sock
- NS: Invisible sock comes just below your ankle.
- Micro: This sock comes to your ankle.
- MC: The sock covers your ankle.
- Crew: Slightly higher sock that comes out about 8 centimeters above your ankle.
- Knee: Covers your entire calf and comes just below your knee.
Size chart Injinji
- Size S: Shoe size 37 - 40
- Size M: Shoe size 40.5 - 44
- Size L: Shoe size 44.5 - 47
- Size XL: Shoe size 47.5+