We respect your privacy and only process your personal data for the purpose for which you have provided them and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Telecommunications Act.
1. Company data
Company name: Dutch Mud Men
Registration number Chamber of Commerce: 62176625
VAT number: NL165736173B01
2. E-mail address
- We can offer you, in the framework of a concluded agreement, offers on similar products and services, provided you have not objected to this. The possibility to record resistance is mentioned at the time of providing your data. In addition, you will be given the opportunity in every communication to object to further use of your e-mail address under the same conditions.
- When collecting your e-mail address for reasons other than in the context of a contract, this is not used for the transfer of unsolicited communication if you have not given permission for this.
3. Postal address
We use your postal address (received in the context of a sale) for sending advertising messages with information about products and services. If you do not wish to receive such advertisements, please contact us at the address below.
4. Phone number
We do not use your telephone number for commercial purposes.
5. Other personal data
We only process other personal data (by means of cookies, reading peripherals or otherwise) if:
- the data processing is necessary for:
- the execution of an agreement concluded with you;
- the proper implementation of a public law task;
- the defense of our legitimate interest (unless your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this interest), or;
- you have given permission for processing when collecting it.
We do not store your data any longer than is necessary for the processing of the purposes for which they were collected.
6. Special personal data
In the context of offering products or services that may interest you, we may pass on details of persons who have made their data available to organizations with which we are contractually bound, when this is necessary;
- for the execution of an agreement concluded with you;
- for the proper implementation of a public law task;
- for the defense of our legitimate interest unless your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this interest.
If the above grounds do not apply, we ask for your permission before the data are shared with third parties.
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Yotpo Customer Reviews: https://www.yotpo.com/privacy-policy/
- Zopim Customer service: https://www.zendesk.com/company/privacy/
7. Transferring security and receiving data
- If we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use the encryption technologies that are recognized as common standards within the IT sector;
- We have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorized use or modification of information that we receive on our site;
8. Safety storage of data
- On the page where you provide personal data, a secured connection is used.
- Passwords are always saved in a hash.
- We store as little information as possible from customers and ensure that no particularly sensitive personal data is stored in our database, unless this can not be done differently.
- Sending personal data by e-mail is done via a secure connection.
- We take technical and organizational measures to prevent data loss or unlawful processing (such as attacks). We therefore guarantee an appropriate level of security and periodically test our site.
- All systems in which (sensitive) personal data are processed are equipped with anti-virus software and the latest security-related patches of all other important software, as issued by the suppliers of this software.
9. Access your data
Upon request, we inform visitors of our website about the personal data processed by them. Any incorrect data can be corrected, supplemented or deleted. If you wish to access this information, or wish to improve your personal data, please contact us at the address below.
- At the following e-mail address: [email protected]
- On the following telephone number: +31 20 893 4112