Sub Sports Dual Shorts 2.0
This lightweight baselayer short is worn by many athletes. The short gives support to the muscles and promotes blood circulation that helps you perform better. In this so-called DUAL gear short you stay cool and dry and when it is warm and warm and dry when it is cold. It has a comfortable fit and is provided with "flatlock stitching" which makes it feel like a second skin. The dual range is ideal at temperatures between 2 and 22 degrees Celsius and therefore ideal for runners and footballers but also for other athletes such as rowers, crossfitters, etc.
Features Sub Sports Dual Shorts 2.0 - Compression
- Provides better blood circulation
- Gives support to muscles
- Ensures that sweat is removed so that you stay dry
- Ensures better performance during exercise
- Stay cool when it's hot, warm when it's not
- 82% nylon 18% elastane
What's better about the Dual 2.0 pants?
- The seams now close even better so you have less friction.
- The stretch has become better for maximum freedom of movement
- The Moisture Transport Technology performs even better sweat
Sub Sports is an English sportswear brand with its origins in North Yorkshire. There it is (just like in the Netherlands) a challenge to dress on unpredictable weather conditions, that inspired the founder to develop the best baselayers. Sub Sports has specialized since 2008 in the development of baselayers for athletes in a changing climate like ours.
Do you want to use your Sub Sports Dual Shorts immediately? Then check the Obstakels.com calendar for an obstacle run in your area. Of course you can also use your gear for running, bootcamp, fitness, crossfit, trail running and much more.